Autor Thema: Limited Edition 2017  (Gelesen 1044 mal)

mstrl

Limited Edition 2017
« am: 08. März 2017, 21:02:34 »
Moin, hier schon mal Informationen zu den neusten Limited Editionen.

Great Charakters wird dieses Jahr Beatles sein, weiteres im laufe der Wochen.

Beste Grüße

admin

• Administrator
Re: Limited Edition 2017
« Antwort #1 am: 09. März 2017, 08:52:39 »
wow, Beatles klingt gut! Ich bin gespannt !!  :)

thisal

« Antwort #2 am: 11. März 2017, 12:34:37 »
Hello, I have not been astonished by The Beatles edition ; on the contrary, april will bring several different items for Unicef edition, including a skeleton one... Thierry

admin

• Administrator
« Antwort #3 am: 11. März 2017, 20:32:16 »
Hello Thierry,

wow, do you have any news on the Skeleton pen?

Michael

thisal

« Antwort #4 am: 16. März 2017, 23:43:05 »
Hello everyone, the whole Unicef line will be launched in April, including the skeleton fp.
The pen is great and original (but one may dislike its aspect, very different from traditional skeleton models -- but it is its interest, precisely...).
Alas, I have no pic at this time.
Unfortunately, its price is ... hum ... outrageous? Around 9.700€, as far as I know. But other pieces in the collection will be more affordable but interesting, with a central theme: letters and signs from different alphabets...
Let us be patient for some weeks.
Kind regards
Thierry

admin

• Administrator
« Antwort #5 am: 17. März 2017, 09:01:27 »
Hi Thierry,

sounds promissing!! Thank you ! Lets wait till April.

Kind regards
Michael

mstrl

« Antwort #6 am: 24. März 2017, 23:37:22 »
Nachtrag:
Interessante neue Produkte wurden am Donnerstag Präsentiert. Beatles sehen nice aus, Jahresedition Richtung Yellow Submarine, die Limitierte ist in Weiß mit UK Flagge, etc.

Writers Edition ist einem Flieger gewidmet, namen weiß ich gerade nicht. Besonderes ab diesem Jahr: die 4810 wird abgeschafft und ist wie bei der Great Charakters eine Jahresedition.... Als Sammler dieser Edition bin ich nicht wirklich begeistert.

Gibt dieses Jahr eine durchgehend silberne (Material nicht unbedingt Silber) Rogue et Noir mit Rubinen in den Augen der Schlange.

Augmented Paper ist ein Verkaufsschlager und kommt in weiteren Farben, nette neue Lederwaren.

Smartwatch nicht wirklich genauer angeschaut, aber hatten nette andere "echte" Uhren

Dieses Jahr gibt es dann auch für jede limitierte Edition eine limitierte Tinte

thisal

« Antwort #7 am: 25. März 2017, 12:35:52 »
Hello friends, I have seen the next Unicef edition, that will be released on April 3rd.
The skeleton is really great, as expected, with a price at 9000€ vat included in France. The solitaire edition (blue laque with silver like letters of different alphabets) is better that expected through the pics. The doue has a metal cap, laser engraved with letters from different alphabets but will not come in 146 size. And finally, the regular black resin will only have a ring at the top of the cap, with same letters as already described. Will also come at the same time, a special ink, a special booknote (146 size) and an augmented paper dedicated to Unicef.
Thierry

admin

• Administrator
« Antwort #8 am: 25. März 2017, 14:27:39 »
Dear Mstrl,

I hope you don't mind if I answer in English ... this thread is more or less already in English  ;)

Writers
The Writers edition should be Antoine de Saint-Exupéry ... at least that's what I have heard. So its about pilots. Sounds interesting ...

Patron of Arts
But ... there will be no Patron of Arts 4810 edition any more?! This must not be true ?! Sure? So what's the message behind it ... even Montblanc cannot sell 4810 pieces ? Or do they want so sell more by claiming ... well its now an annual edition and we can producte more?

I have to admit that there have been rumors for many years that Montblanc might stop the "Patron of Arts" as well as the "Writers" editions... may be this is one of the first steps.

Rouge et Noir
I like the design of the "Rouge et Noir", however, I do not like writing with them since the pen is too thin for my hands. But good to see thet there are some more versions coming ... they seem to sell well.

Augmented paper:
Somehow I am also tempted to try it. Over the last years I tried several products such as several versions of the Livescribe pen, or the Surface nootebook. But lets face it - I was never really happy with it. If there would only be a fountain pen ... but still ... may be I should give it a try ...

Also thank you for your information on the inks and the smartwatch ... thus far, I am quite happy with my "old" style watches  ;)

Dear Thisal,

thanks a lot for your information on the Unicef edition 2017!! So soon it will be revealed.

Thanks to both of you!!

Best
Michael
« Letzte Änderung: 25. März 2017, 14:41:14 von admin »

thisal

« Antwort #9 am: 25. März 2017, 23:13:38 »
Hello, it's me again. Here are some more informations of next to come pens fromMB:

Writers
The Writers edition should be Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
==Yes it's true ; I saw it and think it's a very contemporary design (too much?)

Patron of Arts
But ... there will be no Patron of Arts 4810 edition any more?!
==There will be one this year: Scipione Borghese

Rouge et Noir
I like the design of the "Heritage Rouge et Noir"... But good to see thet there are some more versions coming ... they seem to sell well.
==Yes two versions are expected, one being quite limited with an engraved serpent. I personally appreciate this model, thin but furiously elegant!

And some more will come, but MB staff insist on keeping informations secret before launches...
Thierry
« Letzte Änderung: 26. März 2017, 20:25:19 von thisal »

admin

• Administrator
« Antwort #10 am: 27. März 2017, 14:37:41 »
Dear Thierry,

thanks a lot for sharing this information!!

Kind regards
Michael

mstrl

« Antwort #11 am: 27. März 2017, 18:36:09 »
Sorry for the missunderstanding, the "old" limited Version of the Writers Edition will be now a year Edition like the Great Charakters, so no Limitation in the Numbers.

For me the question now: Should i buy Shakespeare and Tolstoy in the more limited Version to have the Complete Collection from Start on (and forget my "normal" Collection from 2008 - Today (mostly Rollerball))

The Design of the Limited Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, was not like the two Great before, more in the design of the Airplanes from this time. No Gold or gems.

The 4810 of Course will still be there, the 4810 goes more in Gaius only with granite.

The Rogue et Noir Limited Looks nice, will cost about 1850 (when i remember correctly :) ) and has a nice weight.

BR
Stefan

« Letzte Änderung: 28. März 2017, 06:46:58 von mstrl »

admin

• Administrator
« Antwort #12 am: 27. März 2017, 22:06:11 »
Hello Stefan,

ok, thank you for your clarification. Ok, so ... the Writers edition is not limited any more. I am not sure if this is a good idea. Limited editions induce the feeling of "scarcity" which might drive sales. But ... Montblanc probably has a reason for switching from a Limited Edition to a Special edition.

Wow ... you have all Writers editions from the start?! Highly impressive!

Best regards
Michael

thisal

« Antwort #13 am: 30. März 2017, 20:56:17 »
Hello everyone, pics of the next POA are now available..., thanks to Cruzalt pens...
Thierry

https://www.facebook.com/cruzaltpens/photos
« Letzte Änderung: 31. März 2017, 07:31:29 von thisal »

admin

• Administrator
« Antwort #14 am: 31. März 2017, 15:03:16 »
Thabk you for posting!

I like the 4810 edition! ... the 888 edition are 89 edition are interesting too ... but may be a bit "too much" for my personal taste.